Ada County Sheriff's Dispatch

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCPD

QRT
I'm delighted to hear that we can now hear police dispatch on the primary radio channels! Thanks to the feed provider and if possible please keep it scanning the channels!

kevinbentley

You're welcome!

:)

I'm glad you're enjoying it, I plan to keep it up most of the time. I bought the scanner because I wanted to setup a feed since nobody else had.

I recently added the Boise PD Dispatch talk group, so you can hear Boise and Ada County dispatch. Would people rather just hear one? I have alpha tags enabled, so if your client supports those you can tell which talk group it is on.

Lt51506

Personally, I'm really enjoying BPD. When I first moved up here, they hadn't gone to the 700 yet...but that changed in a short time. As to a preferance, for me it would be BPD, however, I can tell the two agencies by unit numbers - so both is good.

Thanks for the effort and getting this up and running! :)

SCPD

QRT
Boise Police Radio Traffic

I would rather hear Boise City Police, last night I heard the radio dispatcher say "Ch 16 is Valley primary and Bench primary will be on Ch 15. Does BPD have 2 different divisions/command areas. I couldn't hear anything on Ch 15. It would be nice to have a geography map, ten-code list, and radio jargon. Like I said I would rather hear City police.

Lt51506

The feed has been awfully quiet (no traffic) for the last day or two. Did they go encrypted on us again?

Lt51506

Thanks! Sometimes all it takes is one little "bump" to throw everything off kilter. Wasn't sure if it was on your end or mine - so thought I'd better say something.

Thanks again :)
Tom

SCPD

QRT
Scanner

I was wondering if the scanner was set to have a priority for Ada County and Meridian? If so, is there any chance we could get BPD set as the priority on the scanner. Seems like BPD is getting cut off when they start transmitting.

Thanks

SCPD

QRT
Since the 23rd of December there has been no radio traffic comming across the feed, also on the 24th. We won't be able to hear the Christmas poem that dispatch gives out over the air yearly.

SCPD

QRT
Appears that I'm about the only one that posts anything. Any chance we could listen to City police over County? Or at least not have them both streaming at the same time. It comes across very garbled and broken up. One would be able to hear it more clearly if it wasn't scanning both departments at the same time. Just my thoughts. Thanks

jrtl92

Premium Subscriber
Anyone know the different unit numbers, and what they mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.