La Salle Police/Bureau County Sheriff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Araxen

On frequency 154.81500 this is listed for La Salle Police and it's also under Bureau County Sheriff's Department. I think this may be wrong because all I ever hear is La Salle Police on this and never Bureau County.

RoninJoliet

Premium Subscriber
Bureau Co is on 151.325 PL127.3, it shows your freqy as there car to car....Check the "database" on this web site for Bureau Co....When conditions are good i can hear them here at my location on 151.325....

Araxen

Yeah, I have those but on the database on this site it has a wrong listing under Bureau county. I'm not sure how to get it corrected.

It was just annoying me because on my Homepatrol it shows up sometimes as Bureau county because it just happens to catch somebody talking while it scanning Bureau county. I have since taken it out of my device so it won't be a bother to me anymore but it may in the future to others.

RoninJoliet

Premium Subscriber
Most likely because the 154.815-car to car has no PL so anyone can talk on it , i have alot of freqy's that are duplicates with no PL and get the wrong people on it....

chip448

Feed Provider
154.815 with a 123.0 pl is Bureau County Sheriff's secondary car to car channel, which is rarely used.

RoninJoliet

Premium Subscriber
So "Araxen" if u put the "DPL114" in the 154.815 for Lasalle city u will not hear Bureau Co using a PL123.0

Status
Not open for further replies.