NXDN repeater - live on internet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

n1ip

Anyone know of the live audio from an NXDN repeater that might be available on the internet?

Thanks in advance,
Alan

stevelton

I think at one time the Monticello, IL mix mode repeater was connected to echolink, and the radio they were using for the link radio was set to receive mixed mode. but I havent seen the stations call sign on the echolink list lately, so it may have been taken off the air.

Im not aware of any digital only NXDN repeater that would have streaming audio to the internet.
However, you bring up a good Idea.
I think whenever our group gets our "I-LEAD" system operational, I might tap my base radio and feed the audio into radioreference or something so people can listen.

Keep me posted if you find out of a group doing something like that!

Steven KC9GMX

cifn2

Feed Provider
LOL, just found this 2 year old thread when I googled NXDN Echolink. I think I can setup a 2nd feed on the same computer I stream the scanner from or use the other PC we have that never gets used to stream NXDN from our repeater or repeaters. I think it would build interest and for those who are on fringe or on the road you could listen to local happenings via app!

I think at one time the Monticello, IL mix mode repeater was connected to echolink, and the radio they were using for the link radio was set to receive mixed mode. but I havent seen the stations call sign on the echolink list lately, so it may have been taken off the air.

Im not aware of any digital only NXDN repeater that would have streaming audio to the internet.
However, you bring up a good Idea.
I think whenever our group gets our "I-LEAD" system operational, I might tap my base radio and feed the audio into radioreference or something so people can listen.

Keep me posted if you find out of a group doing something like that!

Steven KC9GMX

Status
Not open for further replies.