Meeting

Status
Not open for further replies.

N0FPY

Next Meeting

Unnknown date at this time. I have not had time lately but I hope to plan one for sometime in the summer.

mmtstc

Ø
Premium Subscriber
Would anyone be interested in a BBQ? I only have DSL at my house, but I'd be willing to host up in Anoka...

mmtstc

Ø
Premium Subscriber
I'll run it by the domestic operations committee. I think I have weekends off at the end of this month but it may be beret with my remodel project for late August.

Stay tuned.

mmtstc

Ø
Premium Subscriber
The 5th is my last weekend off for over a month so I'm gonna go with it.

Lets call it 3 in the afternoon. I live in Anoka, and although i trust the internet implicitly, my address isn't getting broadcast to everyone and their creepy brother, so please shoot me a PM and i will send it to you.

I will buy some basic BBQables like burgers and brats but please bring something not laced with poison to share.

Mike, if you have any other people you generally notify on these let me know or else pass along the word.

I have wifi on my DSL, which isn't the best but we haven't been huge internet users in the past from my observations.

I will try to have a selection of ARMER portables in addition to my normal trunker set up, my 197 and my 396t & 396xt. Probably a couple other random things hanging out also.

Hope to see you kids there.
Dave

CFARBER

Premium Subscriber
I will not be able to join in due to work. Till next time and thanks for the offer.
Chris

KD0NDO

Premium Subscriber
i will try to make it ! i talked to someone at the last meeting and they said they might bring me some motorola sabers cant remember who, this is just a reminder :)

N0FPY

Meeting Aug. 5th

I just read the message about Aug. 5th. I will sure try to make it. I have been on vacation and not checking for messages. I will notify people that may be interested.

Thanks,

N0FPY

mmtstc

Ø
Premium Subscriber
Just a reminder to anyone interested, i am hosting a meeting and barbeque at my house in Anoka, this coming Sunday.
Please message me or email me at
emdp2081 @ gmail . com
So you can get my address. So far I have heard from about 8 or 9 people, but please feel free to trek up my direction. We are starting around 3 in the afternoon.

I will have some dogs and burgers and buns. Someone else is procuring their girlfriends famous pasta salad if i recall correctly. Of you want to contribute, feel free, but you are under no obligation what so ever.

Hope to see many of you there!

Status
Not open for further replies.