computer sound playing in my feed

Status
Not open for further replies.

daranged

Premium Subscriber
so i had my feed up and going for a long time but i moved and now i cant for the life of me get my computer sound to stop going through my feed im useing xp pro and realtec HD audio manager from what i rember it was very simple but im not getting it the feed just reverbs over and over please help

daranged

Premium Subscriber
re

thank you i have read the link i just dont rember how to turn it off... its a setting in the realtek hd program and i did it about 2 years ago but now i cant rember how i did it

vk3hau

Feed Provider
if you goto the start button and click on it, bring up a menu list, click on control panel, in control panel you will see "sounds and audio devices" dubble click on that icon, on the next window that pops up you will see on the top a tab called "sounds" click on that and you should see a "sound scheme" , from the drop down menu select "No Sounds", click on "Apply" and then "OK", thats it... your good to go!!..

harrv

Premium Subscriber
thank you i have read the link i just dont rember how to turn it off... its a setting in the realtek hd program and i did it about 2 years ago but now i cant rember how i did it

I hope that vk3hau's post helped and that you can figure it out. I think you were the only one streaming the Provo police, and I'd really like to hear that!

Thanks,

harrv

Status
Not open for further replies.