Hillman's Bus Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeM2011

Does anyone know or can find out if Hillman's Bus Service in Berlin, NJ has had their frequency changed? I have heard nothing from their frequency 857.8125MHz since Friday. I know I heard something about them getting new radios, but I wasn't aware they were also getting their frequency changed. If anyone has any information on this please pass it along, thanks!

w2xq

Mentor
I was away for a while, back home Monday night. I'm not hearing it either -- AM or PM -- and I can't find the call in the FCC database. Curious minds want to know...

w2xq

Mentor
A friend drives a bus for Hillmans; I finally caught up with him. Bottom line: New radios were installed, appears to be digital control of some kind. It's set up in such a way that the comms are vehicle<->dispatch, rather than an open system that all could hear all comms. He didn't recognize (or remember) the manufacturer's name, and doesn't know if the transmitter was moved from Mt Laurel. Perhaps more later... and nothing -- no noise of any kind -- is heard on the frequency I submitted to the RR db. HTH a bit.

jeff

Premium Subscriber
Sorry, I don't have the codes. This might be MOTOTBRO LTR, 463.7375 is also licensed for that site. Signal is very strong thru out the area.

jcardani

Premium Subscriber
Last I checked there were 2 users (talkgroups) on the TURBO system on 464.5875.

Talkgroup 2 in slot 2 is Hillmans Bus Service and was clear. There is another unknown user on slot 1 with a talk group of 130 who is encrypted. Color code for the freq is 8.

Status
Not open for further replies.