Updated NJSP 800 Intellipeater List

Status
Not open for further replies.

rr60

Premium Subscriber
I did a search of the threads and there are many different listings on this topic.

A quick look at the database also showed some discrepancies.

So here is what I believe are the present IR sites from North to South.

North
2 Water Gap 3 Holland 4 Easton 5 Stockton 6 Califon

Central
2 Division HQ 3 Bulls Island 4 Princeton 5 Allentown

South
2 Wildwood 3 Port Republic 4 Vineland 5 Port Norris

ScannerGuys

Updated Intellipeaters List?

Could somebody please post the updated Intellipeaters list here on this thread?

Thanks In Advance

W2SJW

Database Admin
A stand-alone trunking repeater setup that operates outside the normal control of the system site controller. They are used to fill-in dead spots, and normally only transmit traffic when a radio affiliates with the site. When the user moves away from an IR, it's stops sending traffic.

They are not something the average scanner user needs to program. You scanner will constantly stop on it & listen for traffic that most times, won't be there.

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
New IR Site #'s

It appears that the IntelliRepeaters have all changed Site #'s and frequencies, and the listings in the DB are now stale. Here is a list I've compiled over the past few weeks, with the help of Highpockets and Audiodave1. The frequency listed is what is being reported as the active CC for each IR.

North (B11D)
Site 040 - 858.2125
Site 042 - 859.2125
Site 043 - 851.6125
Site 044 - 851.3125

Central (B11E)
Site 041 - 859.7125
Site 045 - 857.0875

South (B106)
Site 047 - 858.0875
Site 048 - 859.7125
Site 049 - 851.3125
Site 050 - 856.7125
Site 051 - 858.9625

Maybe we can get ears on these and figure out which are which, as the frequencies no longer match up directly to what is currently listed in the DB.

robbinsj2

Too bad they don't seem to be emitting aliases now. I swung by a couple this afternoon and determined:

B11D-S44 is Holland (same as Bull's Island).
B11E-S45 is Division Headquarters (West Trenton).

I used to see the alias "DIV HQ" emitted which is why I call it that myself; I never before checked the alias emitted at Bull's Island / Holland. I'll see if I can check out any others in the central region soon.

Jim

Last edited:

W2SJW

Database Admin
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (BlackBerry; U; BlackBerry 9930; en-US) AppleWebKit/534.11+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/7.1.0.649 Mobile Safari/534.11+)

I'll get on it tonight. A little too busy playing the hell out of the last fleeting days of Modern Warfare 3 this weekend... :D

robbinsj2

Shoot, looking more closely at the database now I wish I had stopped in Stockton when I passed through there. I didn't get a whisper of any other control channel on the six listed B & C IR frequencies mentioned, from the Bull's Island State Park parking lot. I would have guessed they're close enough to one another that only one IR would be required, but I'm not very familiar with the topography there.

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
Too bad they don't seem to be emitting aliases now. I swung by a couple this afternoon and determined:

B11D-S44 is Holland (same as Bull's Island).
B11E-S45 is Division Headquarters (West Trenton).

I used to see the alias "DIV HQ" emitted which is why I call it that myself; I never before checked the alias emitted at Bull's Island / Holland. I'll see if I can check out any others in the central region soon.

Jim

Thanks, Jim!

Scott, I would humbly suggest that as we match the new Site #'s up with each IR, we also wipe out the list of frequencies and include only the confirmed CC for each site (unless additional frequencies have also been newly confirmed). They have definitely made enough changes to these sites that it appears many or most of the listed frequencies are likely no longer valid. I think in this case, less is probably more. I'll leave that all up to you to work out, though. :)

W2SJW

Database Admin
OK,. I got the fundamental changes made. Once we can confirm site ID's with actual locations (other than what's been ID's already), I'll go back & update the name assignments.

Status
Not open for further replies.