RadioCapture Open Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

f0urtyfive

Premium Subscriber
Hi all,

After about a year of work I'm proud to announce that RadioCapture (http://radiocapture.com/radio) is starting its Open Beta test.

The system uses custom software to capture the entire Denver Public Safety trunked radio system so the end user can decide what they'd like to listen to instead of the person providing the stream. It also does not frequency hop like a scanner so their aren't any missed conversations.

Currently captured systems are Aurora City and Denver Public Safety. Obviously accessible talk groups are somewhat limited.

Last edited:

Spitfire8520

I might be completely clueless! =)
I have been looking forward to seeing what has become of RadioCapture! It's good to see how far it has progressed. I'm really liking that you (or someone) has taken the time to label all the RIDs, it makes it pretty convenient.

Scan-Denver

Radio Systems On RadioCapture

Hello everyone!

Have any of you tried Radio Capture (radiocapture.com)? If anyone likes listening to Denver & Aurora's systems on it now, what radio systems would you like to see added?

If you would like to see DTRS or any other system added and if so would start using Radio Capture more, please click on this --> link and give your input - thanks.

ScannerSK

I attempted to register however the "Confirmation code" is cut off so that it cannot be viewed or entered. This occurs in both Google Chrome and Internet Explorer.

Furthermore, clicking on the "If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise read this code please contact the Board Administrator" link takes a person to an invalid e-mail address (noreply@radiocapture.com).

So, currently there appears to be no way to register on the radiocapture.com website.

Shawn

f0urtyfive

Premium Subscriber
Sorry, that was my bad, haven't updated that forum in a while and I guess the templates were way out of date. I updated things and checked it out in Chrome and it seems like it's working normally now. Let me know if you have any problems (also fixed that support email... woops).

jbeen

Feed Provider
Playback in Chrome on Android

A quick note for playing back radiocapture.com in Chrome on Android...

You'll most likely need to tweak one setting to get continuous playback...

Within Chrome on Android, goto chrome://flags
and search for the "Disable gesture requirement for media playback" option.
This should be a direct link:
chrome://flags/#disable-gesture-requirement-for-media-playback

Tap Enable to flip this on.

Now, clips should play back continuously. :cool:

Regards,
Josh

Scan-Denver

A quick note for playing back radiocapture.com in Chrome on Android...

You'll most likely need to tweak one setting to get continuous playback...

Within Chrome on Android, goto chrome://flags
and search for the "Disable gesture requirement for media playback" option.
This should be a direct link:
chrome://flags/#disable-gesture-requirement-for-media-playback

Tap Enable to flip this on.

Now, clips should play back continuously. :cool:

Regards,
Josh
Thanks for the tip Josh!

Status
Not open for further replies.