Alameda County/City of Alameda frequencies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bayfarm

Premium Subscriber
My scanner has gone quiet... but I've changed nothing...

I know Alameda County was moving towards implementing a new system... has this been done? Or frequencies changed?

Something's changed underneath me...

FrankEastBay

I was having the same problem. Sometimes I would get the ambulances but that was it. I updated my spare chip, installed it and that took care of the problem

kma371

QRT
Don't know when the last time you've used your scanner but make sure you are using the rebanded freqs and your scanner is capable of monitoring rebanded systems.

Oakland_Tower

Premium Subscriber
I'm hearing normal traffic on the current ALCO System...Sheriff West, San Leandro PD, Fremont PD, etc. The new system for the western part of Alameda County is not yet online, but could come up any day.

poggiojeremy

EBRCS Alameda City

Hi Bay Farm,

Just wanted to say thanks for broadcasting Alameda. As a resident there for 22 years, but having since moved to south Alameda County, it's nice to hear this broadcast. I have both counties ALCO/CoCo(where I work PD) programmed with my Uniden BearCat396t and it's working well. Let me know if you have any questions. I noticed the feed is sometimes hit or miss and a little choppy at times. City of Alameda comes in really clear on mine, so I'd be glad to work the kinks out if you needed any help...Just throwing it out there. I'm not a premium subscriber so if you want to talk email at j.poggio@yahoo.com.

Thanks again for the Broadcast
JP

Status
Not open for further replies.