Perrysburg Fire - Wood County?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCPD

QRT
I notice that Perrysburg fire has Mototrbo portables... anyone know if they're going turo? THanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

ctpd845

Feed Provider
Ok, I'm confused with your post. The thread title is Northwood Police. Your post title mentions Perrysburg fire and police and in your post you are asking about Perrysburg Fire. So is your question only about Perrysburg Fire?

SCPD

QRT
Ok, I'm confused with your post. The thread title is Northwood Police. Your post title mentions Perrysburg fire and police and in your post you are asking about Perrysburg Fire. So is your question only about Perrysburg Fire?

It's because I posted about NPD's new talkgroup then I just found out the answer on my own. RR won't you delete posts so I edited it to Perrysburg... well it didnt change my initial post text.

And both PFD and PPD are using the Mototrbo radios but they're still analog on 460.300 so I was not sure if they were moving to a Turbo system in the future.

Last edited by a moderator:

ctpd845

Feed Provider
Ok I got it.

Checking the FCC I see neither the PD or FD is licensed for Mototrbo so I would doubt it.

SCPD

QRT
Has Perrysburg City/Twp. fire started to use the digital system yet? Lucas Countys System... I'm guessing this means Perrysburg City PD will be switching too.

ctpd845

Feed Provider
Perrysburg City / Twp just got the grant to purchase the radios. I would not expect them to start using the Lucas County system until at least near the end of the year. It is also possible that they will not start using the new radios until the Perrysburg site is built, which I heard will not be until next spring, at the earliest.

At this time Perrysburg Police have no intention of joining the Lucas County system. They will continue using their uhf system.

Status
Not open for further replies.