US Coast Officer Killed near Santa Cruz Island

Status
Not open for further replies.

AJAT

Premium Subscriber
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 6_0_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/536.26 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/6.0 Mobile/10A523 Safari/8536.25)

Rest on peace shipmate, thanks for standing the watch.

SCPD

QRT
Each consumer of the "products" smugglers deliver into this country have the blood of this officer on their hands.

This is a very sad event.

Code20Photog

Premium Subscriber
This is something I've been trying to do a story on at work for months, although USCG hasn't been all that cooperative with us, even before this. I have a good contact with ICE, and if you knew what was happening off the coast, it would blow your mind.

russellmaher

KC1ANC
This is something I've been trying to do a story on at work for months, although USCG hasn't been all that cooperative with us, even before this. I have a good contact with ICE, and if you knew what was happening off the coast, it would blow your mind.

If the Public Affairs Office at District Eleven isn't forthcoming with info, it's probably because they want to keep their drug interdiction methods in-house, and not widely publicized. After all, we don't need to tell the drug runners the hows and whys of our operations, do we? I still don't understand why they won't cooperate with you on some level, however.

Russell

brandon

Database Admin
There is a lot of activity off the coast. Most USCG is encrypted but still get to hear some exciting stuff from time to time.

Status
Not open for further replies.