Current Home Radio Setup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rt169Radio

Premium Subscriber
Hello all, I haven't posted pictures of my setup in quite a while so here goes.

For scanners I have a Uniden BC350C, BCT15, BC246XT, and BC346XT.

For ham radios I have a Yaesu FT-1900R (the power supply for that is a Astron RS-20A) and two Yaesu FT-250R HT's.

I also have a vintage Pace 162 CB, and a vintage Tiger 40A CB.

And I have two Icom IC-4088A FRS HT radios.

Attachments

• IMG_1071 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_1071 - Copy.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 3,284
  • IMG_1067 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_1067 - Copy.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 8,376
  • IMG_1069 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_1069 - Copy.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 6,054

NWI_Scanner_Guy

SCANNING THE AIRWAVES SINCE 1987
Premium Subscriber
Nice looking shack. Clean, neat and as someone else said, everything in easy reach.

Like the desk; large and plenty of space. Is it homemade?

:)

Rt169Radio

Premium Subscriber
Antennas?

I have a Diamond D-130J which the BC350C is using, a AntennaCraft ST2 which the BCT15 is using, and a Larsen Base NMO Kit with a Larsen 2 meter mobile NMO antenna on it that the FT-1900R is using. The D-130J and the ST2 are on fence poles and about 14 to 20 feet off the ground, the NMO base kit is on a pole which is in the ground attached to a concrete block, and maybe a bit more then 20 feet off the ground.

Do you monitor computer-less?

The computer is in another room.

Nice looking shack. Clean, neat and as someone else said, everything in easy reach.

Like the desk; large and plenty of space. Is it homemade?:)

Im not sure, but the wood on top of it is just something to make more room, and the shelf on that is homemade.

Very nice shack. Love the neat & clean look and good work space also. Can't help but notice the CT SP troop maps up on the wall :)

The first map on the left is a map showing all the main routes and highways in the state, the second one is a more detailed map of New London County, the third map shows all the countys in the state and the citys/towns in them, each color shows what county it is with a quick look, the marks on the map show where the main dispatches are and what citys/towns they dispatch for and where each SP barracks are.

Last edited:

Rt169Radio

Premium Subscriber
Mixing that old school with the new school= Get those cb's microphones!!! kewl

I do have microphones for the CB's but their not attached because the CB's are just for looks, I just use them to listen here and there.

Status
Not open for further replies.