Unitrunker with win 7 64 bit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coverted

Premium Subscriber
I am trying to install the latest Unitrunker software 1.0.26.2 and have given the main executable full permissions. Re-installed many times. However it does not seem to work . I know I had an earlier release that worked fine. Is this release only compatible with a 32 bit system. If so which version of Unitrunker will work with my Windows 7 64 bit. Any knowledgeable insight would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

RonnieUSA

I am trying to install the latest Unitrunker software 1.0.26.2 and have given the main executable full permissions. Re-installed many times. However it does not seem to work . I know I had an earlier release that worked fine. Is this release only compatible with a 32 bit system. If so which version of Unitrunker will work with my Windows 7 64 bit. Any knowledgeable insight would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

No, it works with Windows 7 x64, I used it on there before upgrading to Windows 8 Pro, and it still works.

Jay911

Silent Key (April 15th, 2023)
Feed Provider
I run on two different computers running Win7 Ultimate x64 and have no problems, have never had to mess with permissions or anything like that. Please explain what it's not doing - when you start the program, does it come up? Can you create a receiver and start decoding?

CYUL

Premium Subscriber
You should not be experiencing any local permissions issues while installing an application if the account you are logged in with has administrator permissions. Try right clicking the executable and select "Run As Administrator". See if that helps.

SCPD

QRT
The program does not use or need Administrator permissions to run.

Release 26 Preview 2 (version 1.0.26.2) is a preview release. It isn't an official public release. I suggest installing release 25.

If you like to test preview releases, sign up to the Google groups mailing list. There's a discussion of what's new and broken there. In this case, there is a bug with a fresh install of preview 2.

bcradio

Database Admin
It was frustrating to me too, until I figured out what was wrong with my machine.

-Right click the sound icon and click "Recording Devices"
-Double click your recording source
-There should be a tab labeled "Enhancements". Make sure all the enhancements are NOT checked.

This worked for me, hope it does for you.

bcradio

Database Admin
Just re-read the post, seems that my advice isn't going to help! :) Anyway, hope you get it sorted.

Status
Not open for further replies.