Pro-96: Need a Service Manual

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChartofVirginia

Premium Subscriber
I have tried all of the local Maryland Radio Shack stores without any clear results.

Been on the phone calling Texas and the main office was going to be calling me back soon when I will be telling them the training the franchise stores offer their representitives is poor to nothing at all.

There is not one individual familiar with Radio Shack products that can offer customer support beyond the ability to sell a pack of batteries for it.

What a shame,

That said, if anyone can offer a PM of the service manual I am in need of a copy.

I've been calling GRE and not getting anywhere with that as of yet even if they originally made the Pro-96 for Radio Shack

DickH

I have tried all of the local Maryland Radio Shack stores without any clear results.

Been on the phone calling Texas and the main office was going to be calling me back soon when I will be telling them the training the franchise stores offer their representitives is poor to nothing at all.

There is not one individual familiar with Radio Shack products that can offer customer support beyond the ability to sell a pack of batteries for it....

RADIO SHACK SERVICE MANUALS on CD. $5.43(?) plus shipping.
They can be ordered only at Radio Shack owned stores through
the RSU sales system.

Zamson25

Premium Subscriber

There is not one individual familiar with Radio Shack products that can offer customer support beyond the ability to sell a pack of batteries for it.

What a shame,

That said, if anyone can offer a PM of the service manual I am in need of a copy.

I've been calling GRE and not getting anywhere with that as of yet even if they originally made the Pro-96 for Radio Shack

Hello. Did you ever get a copy of the service manual? I just got off the phone with the shack. No luck, they only offer the antenna for the pro 96. If you have a copy I would be willing to purchase a copy from you. Thanks.

DC

It's on the internet. go to yahoo.com or whatever search engine you use and search under PRO-96 Manual. I went straight to it. You can save a copy of it to your comouter or to a USB.

Good luck and happy scanning,

DC

SCPD

QRT
Is there an issue with the scanner, or do you just want a service manual?
If you got a specific problem with it, post it here, some of us may have already dealt with it, and know what the resolve is.

Zamson25

Premium Subscriber
No specific problem. I just want a copy. I had to re-solder the power jack, which was easy, but if I run into any other problems it will be handy to have a copy. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.