Feed with Tags

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schumi1978

Premium Subscriber
What exactly does it mean when a feed has "tags"? For instance, the 'Greater Toronto Area OPP' says "...Feed with Tags". What exactly are they and what do they do for the everyday listener through this site?

Thanks...

Schumi1978

Premium Subscriber
Thanks, kirk. That is exactly what I thought.

However when listening to the GTA OPP scanner feed, I never see the channel/talkgroup appear in the display. I've tried on both Winamp and Windows Media Player.

For instance, on the OPP feed, all it says in the display, when silent or people are communicating is "Scanning (Greater Toronto Area OPP).

Is there anything I need to enable or configure to see the talkgroups?

Thanks!

Schumi1978

Premium Subscriber
Nevermind...

I think while the GTA OPP feed says it has feeds, in fact it's not broadcasting with any?

I just opened `Southern Georgian Bay Public Safety` in Winamp and see the talkgroup and frequency show up when folks are active on it.

Chrome69

Premium Subscriber
But yet Rexx lists it with Tags for the OPP feed... hmm maybe submit a problem with the feed and Rexx can look into it..

Last edited:

Chrome69

Premium Subscriber
Nope their not working and you have EMS on the feed as well, its stuck on Aurora. Plus the squash is not adjusted correctly...

Chrome69

Premium Subscriber
your SQ isn't set correct its stuck on one freq and of course tags are now just saying Burlington5Charl am i the only one that sees this or hears this?

Status
Not open for further replies.