Hendry County

Status
Not open for further replies.

firebuff620

It seems the Hendry S/O has switched to the statewide system. Does anyone happen to have frequencies/talk groups they can share? Also, do the FD's still operate on the VHF or did they switch as well? Thank you for the help!

N1XDS

ÆS Ø
All that is listed for your area:

158.73000 KNNY527 RM 110.9 PL HCFR E DISP Fire-Rescue Dispatch (Clewiston) FM Fire Dispatch 153.77000 WNLC290 BM 110.9 PL HCFR W DISP Fire-Rescue Dispatch (La Belle) FM Fire Dispatch 155.64000 KNNY527 RM 110.9 PL HCSO-1 Sheriff Dispatch (La Belle) FM Law Dispatch 155.91000 KNNY527 RM 110.9 PL HCSO-2 Sheriff Dispatch (Clewiston) FM Law Dispatch 151.46000 WPXT992 BM 110.9 PL HC EMS EMS FM EMS Dispatch 463.15000 WPGV647 RM 107.2 PL MED-7 County Medical Coordination FM EMS-Tac 463.03750 RM 107.2 PL MED-22 EMS-to-Hendry Regional Medical Center FM Hospital 151.53500 WQES420 RM 141.3 PL HCSD School Buses

Hendry County, Florida (FL) Scanner Frequencies and Radio Frequency Reference

firebuff620

Thanks for the reply. I will try those FD frequencies. Sheriff's Dept is definitely on the statewide 800mhz trunked now. Talked to a deputy and his portable is clearly 800mhz. Not sure if FD's and EMS went over to it or not. Hopefully someone will find the talkgroups at some point :)

firebuff620

Hendry VFD's

Still not hearing anything on the VHF frequencies for the volunteer fd's. Any body have any info if they too have switched to something else?

usia

Premium Subscriber
Hendry Co Sheriffs

Anyone with info on Hendry Co Sheriffs Office. Are they on FL SLERS and what are the talk groups?? Can we monitor them now on the system??

Thanks,
T...

usia

Premium Subscriber
Are all of the departments going to FL SLERS going to be encrypted?
Is the entire FL SLERS system encrypted or just individual talk groups?

gcr33

Fire in Hendry is on SLERS. Clewiston had not changed from their VHF but it probably is day to day.

Another entity sucked into the SLERS and shortly having to change to P25

usia

Premium Subscriber
FL SLERS / Air Sites

Thank you for the quick responses. I have been doing some research on the FL SLERS system, and keep seeing reference made to the phase of the system dealing with the sites for use with aircraft. Is this reference to law enforcement and Med E Vac, ect aircraft, or something other than LE?

Thanks in advance.
T....

gcr33

These are sites designed only for use by aircraft. They are not used by ground units. There is some P25 up for aircraft in the new system. Generally at this time on the West coast.

Thank you for the quick responses. I have been doing some research on the FL SLERS system, and keep seeing reference made to the phase of the system dealing with the sites for use with aircraft. Is this reference to law enforcement and Med E Vac, ect aircraft, or something other than LE?

Thanks in advance.
T....

usia

Premium Subscriber
I located a current list of the SLERS agencies that have been approved by the Florida State Board for operation on the SLERS system. Also separated by type of use. The list is up to date as of todays date.

Current SLERS Partners:

Baker County;
Bradford County - Sheriff's Office;
Corrections Corporation of America;
Dept. of Health – Radiation Control;
Dept. of Health – State Medical Response Team;
Franklin County;
Glades County;
GeoGroup, Inc.;
Levy County;
Okaloosa County;
Okeechobee County;
Seminole Tribe of Florida;
Social Security Administration - Investigations;
SOF - Division of Emergency Management;
Tampa General Hospital, AeroMed Service;
Union County - SO Emergency Management;
Walton County - Fire.
SLERS Interoperability Partners:

Amtrak Railroad PD;
Broward Emergency Management;
Clearwater PD;
CSX Railroad PD;
Eglin AFB Fire;
Hillsborough Co SO;
Jupiter PD;
Leon Co SO;
North Miami Beach PD;
Orange Co SO;
Pinellas Co SO;
Regional Domestic Security Task Force - Region 1;
St. Johns Co SO;
Sumter Co SO;
U.S. Department of Justice - ATFE;
US Forestry Service LE (Baker Co. Area);
U.S. Navy - King's Bay and Jax NAS Fusion Center.
SLERS Affiliate Users: (Affiliate Users - working in conjunction with an authorized State Law Enforcement Agency)

Florida Department of Transportation-Road Rangers
National Oceanic Atmospheric Administration
SOF – Division of Emergency Management – Mobile CP
U. S. Fish & Wildlife Services
U. S. Forestry Service
U. S. Marshall's Service, Violent Fugitive Task Force

gcr33

Jupiter does not use SLERS, they are sucked into the Palm Beach Gardens Open Scam system. Dispatch is by Northcom

I think there may be others who signed up but do not use the system. I would wonder about No. Miami.

usia

Premium Subscriber
Jupiter

Yes your correct, Jupiter is listed in the system as SLERS Interoperability Partners. I think this means they have the ability in a disaster or MCI to com with other agencies in SLERS.
Probably same situation with N Miami.

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
I think some of St Johns County SO had mobiles in their cars. They are not on the system. The SJC is on the 800 Digital system all PD is ENC. I believe they had the mobiles so if they are in a pursuit or other major crime if need to talk to FHP or other people.

Last edited:

gcr33

No they do not have Harris radios. P25. They were EDACS I believe but switched sometime ago.

They have the 800 interagency channels. They may have the 700's also although I don't think there are any repeaters on 700 in the area.
These are conventional channels and all 700 has to be P25

I think some of St Johns County SO had mobiles in their cars. They are not on the system. The SJC is on the 800 Digital system all PD is ENC. I believe they had the mobiles so if they are in a pursuit or other major crime if need to talk to FHP or other people.

ke4crc

Premium Subscriber
Hillsborough County SO is on their own TRS and Sumter county also has it's own TRS

I located a current list of the SLERS agencies that have been approved by the Florida State Board for operation on the SLERS system. Also separated by type of use. The list is up to date as of todays date.

Current SLERS Partners: Hillsborough Co SO; Sumter Co SO;

Bolt21

Spark Chariot Driver
Fire in Hendry is on SLERS. Clewiston had not changed from their VHF but it probably is day to day.

For the 2 or 3 people that may potentially pass through Hendry County this year:

Hendry EMS - TGID 28125, submitted to the db.

Clewiston PD is still on VHF conventional, verified this morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.