Barix Instreamer

Status
Not open for further replies.

RRKC135258

Premium Subscriber
I just started my Instreamer 100. Seems to be working ok. I have a flashing green led. Is this normal? I don't find much information on the Barix website. Since it's working I guess it's ok. Anybody else got one running?

Ron

richtidd

Database Admin
I just started my Instreamer 100. Seems to be working ok. I have a flashing green led. Is this normal? I don't find much information on the Barix website. Since it's working I guess it's ok. Anybody else got one running?

Ron

Yes on the flashing green light.

bbyparit

I have a slow blinking green status light. This is the one on the front of the instreamer, not the back. I can find nothing at all on any site .. barix or google or youtube etc... other than PDF manuals that tell me the green light on the front is a status light. Which I figured was true since it says "Status" under it.. but what does its behavior mean? I can find nothing about this. My instreamer was working fine. When it was, I do not remember what the light was doing. Now it is not working, but that light is flashing slowly.. I don't know if that is an indicator or if the problem is somewhere else. I am hearing audio through the headphone jack.. but the feed is not working and I would simply like to know if the slow status light blink is a good or bad thing. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.