Wake Forest Baptist - - Air Care / Encoding channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

MBennett

Premium Subscriber
Hi All,

Just for FYI

Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center Air Care / Aircraft channels

Wake Forest Baptist uses TG ID 4528 on VIPER for regular flight communications to AirCom - - (Dispatch)

Wake Forest Baptist uses TG ID 528 on WS/FCS 800 for Communications to the Emergency Department and that is BAPT CALL on Winston Salem / Forsyth County 800.

As I find more I will post it.

I found this today.

Last edited:

KM4WLV

Hi All,

Just for FYI

Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center Air Care / Aircraft channels

Wake Forest Baptist uses TG ID 4528 on VIPER for regular flight communications to AirCom - - (Dispatch)

Wake Forest Baptist uses TG ID 528 on WS/FCS 800 for Communications to the Emergency Department and that is BAPT CALL on Winston Salem / Forsyth County 800.

As I find more I will post it.

I found this today.

We're aware of this and those ID's are in the database. The AirCare TGID is listed under Forsyth County on the VIPER page, and the Bapt Call TGID is listed on the Forsyth County Page in the database............

If you have identified talkgroups that are not yet in the database I can see the point in submitting those, but starting a thread to submit information already in the database usually isn't the thing to do. Also, if you find some new TG's that aren't listed make sure you confirm what they are before submitting them. Just in case you need to know how to submit something, at the top of each page in the database (i.e. Forsyth County) there is a tab that says submit. Click that and send in the info you have.

I'm not trying to be a jerk, just trying to help you out. And keep you from getting jumped on by some of the not so nice people that troll around these parts.........

KG4KHQ

Premium Subscriber
Air Care

Thanks MBennett for posting this. I had wondered what happened to the encoding communications since the dispatch for Air Care switched to VIPER a while back. I normally don't monitor the Hospital talkgroups on the WS/FC system so that's why I had not heard them. It has not been all that long ago that they did everything on their UHF channel.

MBennett

Premium Subscriber
Wake Forest Baptist - - Air Care

Thanks MBennett for posting this. I had wondered what happened to the encoding communications since the dispatch for Air Care switched to VIPER a while back. I normally don't monitor the Hospital talkgroups on the WS/FC system so that's why I had not heard them. It has not been all that long ago that they did everything on their UHF channel.

I noticed the encoding had disappeared for Air Care to CODE 2 ED and then I stumbled on it yesterday when Air Care told AirCom (Communications) that they were switching over to the hospital channel and so I switched over to the WS/FC 800 and I found them on BAPT CALL on WS/FC 800.

As Air Care tells AirCom (Communications) I'm going to attempt monitor and if any new Talkgroups come along I will post them to this thread that I started and submit them if needed.

mbennett

MBennett

Premium Subscriber
Wake Forest Baptist - Air Care

Encoding to Forsyth Medical Center (FMC) on FMC CALL TG ID 496 on WS/FC 800 today

MBennett

Premium Subscriber
Wake Forest Air Care - Encoding to BAPT PEDS (ED) on TG 560 on WS/FC 800

Status
Not open for further replies.