HP/Mass State Police

Status
Not open for further replies.

pj61

After the rebanding this past weekend I am unable to hear the MSP after updating the database for the HP1. Any suggestions to help solve this problem? Thanks

scosgt

If it follows the plan you have to drop all the frequencies by 15 MHZ and do the custom plan offsets which are in a few posts right here in the last few days or

BC796DFirmwareUpdate < UnidenMan4 < TWiki

At least, that is worth trying until someone comes up with the actual updates.

That worked for me on several local systems that rebanded.

kennyblues

Last edited:

ecps92

Not correct for much of what is occurirng with the Mass SP.

Seems the 860's are being replaced with new Control Channels and some New Voice Channels - still a work in progress.

Also, it seems the Larger Zones are going back to having 4 Control Channels vs the traditional 2 Control Channels.

As Kenny mentions, the info needs to be submitted, then it will be processed and then updated for the Download. Lots changing and many of us are documenting the info, before submitting the changes.

If it follows the plan you have to drop all the frequencies by 15 MHZ and do the custom plan offsets which are in a few posts right here in the last few days or

BC796DFirmwareUpdate < UnidenMan4 < TWiki

At least, that is worth trying until someone comes up with the actual updates.

That worked for me on several local systems that rebanded.

D

DaveNF2G

I might be able to pick up the troop covering Berkshire County from here. I'll have to figure out their current CCs...

cg

Premium Subscriber
Dave, that part of Mass has the new P25 system as the primary radio system. The Site on top of Greylock, Zone 7, will likely be shut down (if it hasn't already). Try 853.1250, i think that is what the current CC is (853.9000 would be the other guess).

chris

pj61

Thanks everyone for your replies.
I updated the database and the new MSP P-25 channels were installed and thought the whole system had been updated. I will just have to be patient for the HP-1 update.

Probably because the database has not been updated. You will have to create a new favorite list of the MSP TRS and edit Zone 5 with the new Control Channel of 854.5625.
check out these;
Changes happening
and
Massachusetts State Police - Scan New England Wiki

The database will not be updated for the H.P. until someone submits the info here; Submit Data to RadioReference

ecps92

Each Zone that requires rebanding will be done, expect it to be completed before early summer

Thanks everyone for your replies.
I updated the database and the new MSP P-25 channels were installed and thought the whole system had been updated. I will just have to be patient for the HP-1 update.

Status
Not open for further replies.