False "Feed Offline" Notification

Status
Not open for further replies.

OntarioFD

Feed Provider
On 4/20/13, I received a "Feed Offline" notification. However, when I checked my feed, I found that everything was functioning normally (in other words, my feed was not down).

After 9 days, I received notification that my feed was back online, even though it never really went offline. Has anyone else experienced false notifications like this?

richtidd

Database Admin
On 4/20/13, I received a "Feed Offline" notification. However, when I checked my feed, I found that everything was functioning normally (in other words, my feed was not down).

After 9 days, I received notification that my feed was back online, even though it never really went offline. Has anyone else experienced false notifications like this?

Sometimes we have issues with our system where false feed down notices are sent.

These are useally fixed within a short time.

Oinos

I'm experiencing this right now. My feed has been "offline" for over a day now but everything is functioning normally. Even rebooted and reconnected, still no joy.

OntarioFD

Feed Provider
When I looked at your feed, RR showed that it was offline. In my case, when you looked at my feed, RR showed that it was online. You could still listen to my feed as well. So my feed was still online, but I had received a false "feed offline" notification via email. It sounds like you are experiencing a different problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.