I would like to thank Eagle 9581 for his thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dispatcher308

Premium Subscriber
I would like to thank Eagle 9581 for his thoughts, this is one of the reasons I do not share information on here anymore as you can see these were made in April. I have come to a conclusion that I am done here and after posting this, will most likely be banned.

Thanks to everyone who has selfishly and tirelessly searched and found frequencies talkgroups and shared them with us over the years since I was first registered in 2003 when it was the original website.

Nathan

Report Private Message Private Message: Re: Harford county Police CODES
04-22-2013, 6:48 PM
Member Join Date: Jan 2007

Default Re: Harford county Police CODES

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dispatcher308
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagle9581
WELL supply the codes I asked for and be a good member !

No you are still a putz! You have ruined yourself to me and I will never trust you!

LOW LIFE !

Report Private Message Private Message: low life
04-22-2013, 6:41 PM

Default low life

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

your a low life: suck off *****!

Report Private Message Private Message: Re: Harford county Police CODES
04-22-2013, 6:39 PM

Default Re: Harford county Police CODES

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dispatcher308
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagle9581
WELL supply the codes I asked for and be a good member !

No you are still a putz! You have ruined yourself to me and I will never trust you!

Thats ok friend: I allready have the codes: as I would NEVER share them with the likes of you ! good day ***. You are trash to me !

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
Nathan we have a very specific policy about this kind of nonsense. It should be reported so that eagle is nailed for this.

In the future if you get garbage like this, there's a red/white triangle with an exclamation point in it on the upper right side of the message, in the header. Press that and it will take you to a form that you can use to report this nonsense

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.