Larimer County Fire and EMS Feed Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

fireemt55

Premium Subscriber
For those that listen to the Larimer County Fire and EMS Feed, due to feedback that I have received reference Loveland and PFA having similar apparatus designations and to make it easier to listen to (among other reasons), I have decided to split Loveland Fire, Berthoud Fire, and Thompson Valley EMS to their own feed. That feed is now live: Loveland,and Berthoud Fire, Thompson Valley EMS

On 7/3/2013 I will remove those talkgroups from the Larimer County Fire/EMS feed.

fireemt55

Premium Subscriber
For those that listen to the Larimer County Fire and EMS Feed, due to feedback that I have received reference Loveland and PFA having similar apparatus designations and to make it easier to listen to (among other reasons), I have decided to split Loveland Fire, Berthoud Fire, and Thompson Valley EMS to their own feed. That feed is now live: Loveland,and Berthoud Fire, Thompson Valley EMS

On 7/3/2013 I will remove those talkgroups from the Larimer County Fire/EMS feed.

This has been completed. Loveland Fire, Berthoud Fire, and Thompson Valley EMS are now live on their own feed.

I have also updated the Alpha Tags to more accurately reflect the channel assignments for the Larimer County Fire/EMS Feed.

poltergeisty

Truth is a force of nature
Banned
I just added this stream to be played 24/7 on my thinclient upstairs and I just heard a call for a suicide and never heard any responses which leads me to believe that you don't have all three repeaters programed. I would add Loveand, Horsetooth and Bald MT. Edit- Just saw Bald MT listed as Bald North in the database.

Last edited:

fireemt55

Premium Subscriber
I just added this stream to be played 24/7 on my thinclient upstairs and I just heard a call for a suicide and never heard any responses which leads me to believe that you don't have all three repeaters programed. I would add Loveand, Horsetooth and Bald MT. Edit- Just saw Bald MT listed as Bald North in the database.

Updated.

Status
Not open for further replies.