Lake Oswego TG on Washington Co. System

Status
Not open for further replies.

ORE007

Feed Provider
Wonder if any one can explain why from time to time I do not receive Lake Oswego on the Washington Co. System? WACCCA radio tech explained it was due to no clack radio associated with their system. So I got a portable from work on the LO channels sitting next to my scanner with the feed, but it latches on to the Mountain top site (from Newberg). When I scan sites it will go to WACCCA main and I can hear LO on the scanner. Weird part is that I do hear all other TG's from Clackamas County.

Gezelle007

Lurker in the Deep
Premium Subscriber
Lol I think you answered your own question. Basically there's not going to be Clackamas County TG's on Site 1 (WCCCA Main) unless there needs to be, i.e. a subscriber radio tuning to them on Site 1. If you turn your radio on in Newberg to listen to Lake Oswego, chances are its you that's making them come through which is why you'd hear them on your scanner too. As soon as you turn your radio off, it would deaffiliate and Lake Oswego wouldn't come through Site 1 anymore unless someone else was listening with their radio.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

PMJ2kx

Premium Subscriber
Here's a screencap I was just lucky enough to snag. Note the differences in traffic.

ssBsViA.png

Status
Not open for further replies.