WEC Le Mans Racing at Circuit of the Americas

Status
Not open for further replies.

racingfan360

Anyone planning on attending the WEC event at COTA Sept 20-22?

I have an (almost) complete list of team frequencies that have worked for previous events this year and would be interested in exchanging info with anyone who will attend.

Thanks

Jim

racingfan360

STARFIRE if you're interested in a frequency list drop me an email...I don't seem to able to PM you direct.

Jim

xray129

I will b there as well, would appreciate a list....haven't found much info anywhere

Thx

racingfan360

Xray129......Thanks.

PM me or drop me an email: I have a good list of freqs I'd be happy to share with you.

Jim

xray129

Apparently I need more posts to email or pm...this can be one of them...ha ha

I'll pm or email when I get the capability..thx

Jay911

Silent Key (April 15th, 2023)
Feed Provider
I'm tied up marshaling the Targa Newfoundland road race for the week, but I wouldn't mind the data in case I get to go next year, or in case they come to another track some time. :)

jimc57

cota Sep 20 frequencies

I have an (almost) complete list of team frequencies that have worked for previous events this year and would be interested in exchanging info with anyone who will attend.

Thanks

Jim

Jim, how do I get copy of the COTA frequencies for Sep 20 races?
Thanks, Jim

jhooten

Land line still will not be operational. Marshals, rescue, medical, and track operations will be on the track's MOTOTRBO system. So who has a TRBO scanner?

jimc57

Pls send Cota freq list for sep 20

Thanks

Jim

to me at jimc67@yahoo.com

thanks!

racingfan360

-so who has a TRBO scanner

Jerry.....have you tried using DSD+ software with a scanner yet? It decodes TRBO great

jhooten

My problem is I occupy a marshal stand out in the weather with limited space. Cords get caught in everything and dislodged. A self contained box that is simple to get up and running is essential.

We do get one radio for the stand. When the communicator has to put on the headset to be able to hear none of the others on the post can hear what is going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.