Fall Sacramento meet-n-greet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kma371

QRT
Anyone interested in getting together soon? I'll try to make it this time, but it IS close to hockey season again, which was my excuse for not going last time haha

sonticus

I'll try to be there. Go Sharks!

edit: By the way I'm good with pretty much any day of the week at around 5-7pm.

Last edited:

russianspd

Premium Subscriber
Only day I couldn't make it would be Wednesday. Have an evening class 6-9. Also Tuesdays might make it interesting depending on place and time, have a 3-4:30.

Coming from North Stockton.

gmclam

Premium Subscriber
Sacramento meet

As always I am interested. But this is an especially tough time of year with the pro volleyball season just started along with both college and pro football. ;)

These things have historically worked better on a late Saturday afternoon. I'm not avail 9/21 or 9/28. Other days vary.

Sac916

I recommend we have the Meet close to downtown near Sites 1 and 2 and the new P25 sites. I'll explore some suitable places (power / room / reception)

TrevDog

A weekend would be great, seeing as school and whatnot kinda gets in the way of the weekdays. Not gonna lie, taking over a Starbucks or something would be pretty funny, but as far as practicality goes—maybe not so much.

mkewman

Might I suggest someplace in Midtown? I'd prefer it to be midday if it were on the weekend, as I work Saturday and Sunday evenings. I'm free anytime during the week.

I was going to say the Airshow would be perfect, but I'm thinking sometime *after* the first week in October... I think there will be a lot to discuss then.

Last edited:

gmclam

Premium Subscriber
11Am SAT sounds good

I won't be available 9/21 or the weekend of 10/28, but so far everything else suggested looks good.
I am not available the w/e of 9/21 either.

antfreq said:
I recommend we have the Meet close to downtown near Sites 1 and 2 and the new P25 sites. I'll explore some suitable places (power / room / reception)
Is there a place in West Sac that is close enough to these sites? Just a thought.

11am on a Saturday would be perfect for me too (other than 9/21 or probably 9/28).

TrevDog

If I may be so bold, let's go ahead and call it for the 28th. I'd really love to get together and meet y'all if we can get the ball rolling.

gmclam

Premium Subscriber
How about 11-2?

If I may be so bold, let's go ahead and call it for the 28th. I'd really love to get together and meet y'all if we can get the ball rolling.
With the 28th being a Monday in October, we assume you meant the 26th. That's not a good day because there are a lot of "holiday related activities" going on. I'd like to suggest Saturday 11-2. If that's good for people, please chime in and suggest a time. Even though a Saturday, I know some who want to attend do have to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.