Feeds back up after being gone for 3 months...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ve3wva

Feed Provider
Hi guys
My marriage of 13 years ended and I literally was homeless for part of May and all of June... I closed on my new home on July 6th, and I have just now gotten around to getting my 2 feeds back up and running... the feeds are on line now, but there will be no audio until tomorrow night (5Sept 13) after about 7 pm EST...
What do I need to do to get them re-instated? Amateur Radio Repeaters on Manitoulin Island - Broadcastify
and Manitoulin Island Police, Fire and EMS - Digital - Broadcastify

Thanks for the help...

Rusty
VE3WVA

QDP2012

My condolences on the personal problems, and congratulations on subsequent recovery and the step(s) forward.

...and I have just now gotten around to getting my 2 feeds back up and running... the feeds are on line now, but there will be no audio until tomorrow night (5Sept 13) after about 7 pm EST...
What do I need to do to get them re-instated? Amateur Radio Repeaters on Manitoulin Island - Broadcastify
and Manitoulin Island Police, Fire and EMS - Digital - Broadcastify

Thanks for the help...

Rusty
VE3WVA

Please see Broadcastify Admin RichTidd's post earlier today answering a similar question:

Sticky: Broadcastify Questions and Answers (direct link to post #185)

Short answer: you will need to reapply.

Hope this helps,

bush_aholic

Premium Subscriber
Rusty,

Your OPP feed went offline for about an hour Wednesday around 930pm then came back with the audio from you Manitoulin repeater feed instead...

Status
Not open for further replies.