Osceola County analog & digital trunk

Status
Not open for further replies.

TEH

Hello scanner friends,

My monitoring the last 3 days indicates that the Osceola County-Kissimmee-St Cloud analog trunk system no longer has any public safety communications on it. There is still a control channel active.

Unfortunately, no one is web streaming Osceola County or Kissimmee Fire communications that I can find. Broadcastify.com does have a St Cloud Fire feed.

Has anyone found a feed for Osceola County and/or Kissimmee?

thank you

cameljockey

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Hello scanner friends,

My monitoring the last 3 days indicates that the Osceola County-Kissimmee-St Cloud analog trunk system no longer has any public safety communications on it. There is still a control channel active.

Unfortunately, no one is web streaming Osceola County or Kissimmee Fire communications that I can find. Broadcastify.com does have a St Cloud Fire feed.

Has anyone found a feed for Osceola County and/or Kissimmee?

thank you

TEH, Osceola County recently upgraded and is now encrypted in all but a few TG's

Hope this helps.

Cheers!

MSS-Dave

Osceola County is still running the 3315 analog system as well as the new Astro25 system. I cannot tell you who is left on the analog system other than my agency. I can guarantee you I am neither encrypted nor on the new system. I also do not have a twilight date as to when the analog system will be removed from service.

Bolt21

Spark Chariot Driver
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 4.1.2; en-us; SPH-L710 Build/JZO54K) AppleWebKit/534.30 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/534.30)

All FR traffic I received early this morning was NOT encrypted.

trooper890

It's been rolling out over the past month or so. From what I hear, everything except public works is encrypted now.

You heard wrong... L/E ops is full time ENC. Fire and EMS ops are not. Growing trend here in Florida.

Status
Not open for further replies.