SCDCO Pager freq.'s

Status
Not open for further replies.

f40ph

Feed Provider
Or did you want the "tone-out" VHF pagers listed?
There are a few on the SBCo wiki page. Scroll to the bottom and click Fire-EMS plan.

Last edited:

avdrummerboy

Thanks all, I was wanting the actuall alpha pagers that we use, I don't have decoding software but I was just curious. The VHF tone outs I have, though, not many companies are using them anymore it seems. Our service pages through the 800 MHz system.

LZJSR

Premium Subscriber
what software do you use to decode? I had Message Tracker years ago, but it was a floppy disk and I don't have the port or drive to use it anymore...

avdrummerboy

Well, I don't have PDW, and I have a mac lol. But I do have an old school 900MHz pager and wouldn't mind having a list of them to put in. Any way you can PM me a list or have a list available?

f40ph

Feed Provider
Sorry, I don't have a list (maybe someone's already sent you one). Nor do I have PDW running presently. It's been a while since I've run PDW and I've upgraded PCs since then and I need to reconfigure everything.

avdrummerboy

No, no one sent me anything, I was just curious if anyone made a print out of a days worth of pages, pretty easy to track it from there haha. I'm looking at getting a PC just for radio programming/ PDW and Unitracker stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.