Broadcastify issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben830

I can't even get into the website, all it says is "dummy" when I try to access the website.

kt4cv

Feed Provider
That happened to me too. The Mods fixed it though.

TailGunner61

Unable to connect

Is Broadcastify having internet issues? I cannot connect to any scanner feed or get updated information. It seems like your website has froze approximately 4-5 hours ago.

vk3hau

Feed Provider
all Feeds have been down for about 5 to 6 hrs now, none are working online or on phone apps, the counter shows listener numbers but just wont connected to there steaming server. hope they fix it soon.

tk000

Feed Provider
Feed Provider
More problems again this morning preventing connections to audio feeds.

There have been several problems over the past month or so. When will this morning's issue be resolved? Will we get an explanation of what caused the problem? And if this morning's outage is the same issue as previous recent outages, is something being done to permanently fix it?

blantonl

Founder and CEO
Staff member
Super Moderator
Slave database server crashed again last night - we're back up now.

We've got a major project scheduled to significantly upgrade and update our database infrastructure to prevent this from happening again....

TailGunner61

I also noticed that all feeds (including mine) were off line for several hours this morning. Would it be possible for feed providers to be notified by email when this occurs, what's estimated to be the cause, and if possible, and estimated time when feeds will be back on line?

Status
Not open for further replies.