Putnam Co SO freq/ Jasper Co SO freq

Status
Not open for further replies.

jrm5265

Is Putnam Co(Eatonton) still on an analog VHF channel ? If so what is it? and Jasper Co.(Monticello) also I think I have their correct freq but they must have switched to a new format all Im getting is a white-noise type sound when they talk. I travel thru there occasionally and like to listen

relicwr

Premium Subscriber
Probably NXDN/MOTOTRBO and most likely encrypted. No more listening for that area.

Metrofire31

Premium Subscriber
Putnam and Jasper Counties

They may well have simply either changed their PL tones or be using simple inversion scrambling.

RRR

Premium Subscriber
I heard Eatonton PD and Putnam co SO loud and clear a couple of weeks ago on analog.

RobertsRadio

Putnam County

I've heard about a year ago Putnam County was considering moving to a 700/800 MHz P25 by joining the Oconee Area Regional Radio System (OARRS) along with Baldwin County and Morgan County who were also considering. Baldwin County has already started the migration joining Walton County, Oconee County and Greene County. Not sure where Putnam County is in the process or where they will get the funding, but you might want to search the web for some local news articles down that way covering topics about radio systems, federal grants and possibly SPLOST to see if you can find any more on this subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.