BCDx36HP Shipment and Sources

Status
Not open for further replies.

N1XDS

ÆS Ø
Any updates on when such places like Ham Radio Outlet will be releasing the Uniden BCD-536HP scanner and other places that sales them as well?

nategb

Premium Subscriber
At this point anything other than what UPMan has previously posted seems to be pure speculation or an educated guess at best.

N1XDS

ÆS Ø
At this point anything other than what UPMan has previously posted seems to be pure speculation or an educated guess at best.

Yeah that's very true, I spoke with one of the retailers for Uniden he claims that once they get the scanners in they'll sort through and they will start off with the sale when the pre orders came in.

brennank

I was on the phone with Bearcat Warehouse today and they said they were hoping to begin shipping them out to customers Friday the 24th. Whether that is accurate or just a go away date I don't know.

I would expect to see people starting to get them toward the tail end of next week or the first week of February.

N1XDS

ÆS Ø
I was on the phone with Bearcat Warehouse today and they said they were hoping to begin shipping them out to customers Friday the 24th. Whether that is accurate or just a go away date I don't know.

I would expect to see people starting to get them toward the tail end of next week or the first week of February.

That would be nice but I know it takes time to sort/ship and receive our orders from places where we bought our scanner.

RF23

Premium Subscriber
That would be nice but I know it takes time to sort/ship and receive our orders from places where we bought our scanner.

Since the scanners are coming from Asia I suppose the dealers in California will get them first then the dealers on the east coast will be the last to get them (just guessing). However, if this is correct in you live in Missouri but you ordered your scanner from an east coast dealer you will have it drive by your location in a truck for another 1500 to 2000 miles to say New York. Then you wait for the dealer to sent it back on the truck to you another 1500 to 2000 miles.

I ordered from a dealer only about 150 to 200 miles east of me to cut down on this problem. Of course if you order from a dealer and they already have the scanner then this problem would not be so great.

ColonelMike

Premium Subscriber
HamStation just updated their site stating they expect to ship 536 this week, 436 next week. Under the 536 heading it says they will update Tuesday.

UPMan

In Memoriam
Premium Subscriber
All product is shipped from DFW, not West Coast. All product ship to all distributors on the same day. Of course, transit time will differ depending on carrier and distance from DFW.

KI6AOK

Premium Subscriber
Can you say if the products have shipped from DFW to distributors yet? (You know, so we can stop bugging you and start bugging them!)

Meskoman

Just saw this on Ham Station's site
"BCD536HP first batch sold out will now ship fri the 24th"

dispatcher812

Premium Subscriber
I received an email this morning for the place I pre-ordered from. they said they should see them next week. : (

UPMan

In Memoriam
Premium Subscriber
536 shipped. 436 still awaiting incoming. I wouldn't bug my retailer...I know that they are all going to be doing their best to get these out to you as soon as they get them in. Also, we ship to distributors, not to the dealers...so transit time is not just from our warehouse to the dealer, it is DFW --> Distributor --> Dealer.

wesct

536 shipped. 436 still awaiting incoming. I wouldn't bug my retailer...I know that they are all going to be doing their best to get these out to you as soon as they get them in. Also, we ship to distributors, not to the dealers...so transit time is not just from our warehouse to the dealer, it is DFW --> Distributor --> Dealer.

Also, we have a major snow event in the northeast, and that may slow things down a bit.

NWI_Scanner_Guy

SCANNING THE AIRWAVES SINCE 1987
Premium Subscriber
All product is shipped from DFW, not West Coast. All product ship to all distributors on the same day. Of course, transit time will differ depending on carrier and distance from DFW.

Also have to now factor in the weather in the midwest and on the east coast. Delayed/cancelled flights and snow closed roads may slow things down a day or two for some folks.

AZScanner

Somewhere in this room. Right now, you're very col
Figures. My scanner has to make it's way from DFW all the way into the heart of the winter weather in Boston, then turn right around and head back through it all the way across the country to AZ. Ugh!!! My scanner will arrive sometime in the Spring at this rate. :(

-AZ

banditt2344

Mine has to go to Scanner Master then turn around and make a U-turn back to Austin, TX. We also have a chance of freezing and sleet the end of the week. I can't believe it but yep even in Texas.

pepsima1

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Well at least they have been shipment from Uniden DFW. So the radios are on there way thru the snow and sleet. At least we know a more certain time frame now. At least an answer from the Uniden GODS are responding and keeping everybody updated

Status
Not open for further replies.