Two Tone Detect Add On

Status
Not open for further replies.

FireTTD

So I may have something in the works that should be launched within the next couple of weeks. It's an add on service to Two Tone Detect, and I'd like to see if I could possibly find 5 to 10 beta testers to work with while I am finalizing this, in all the areas that need to be.

I'd preferably like to find actual Department members who would like to beta test this with me, as they would be a top priority for testing. Others are welcomed to apply.

Please respond to this thread if you're interested in becoming a beta tester, and tell me a little about yourself and your present Two Tone Detect setup.

Thanks
Mike
FireTTD

FireTTD

I might be interested, are you at liberty to explain what the add on is?

Hi Joe,

Sure I can give some details about it. So the add on is an extension of Andy's Two Tone Detect software.

There is a control panel that is being build as we speak that will allow for current users to configure their
Two Tone Detect software to work in conjunction with the control panel. User's will have the ability to connect their TTD and have extended features such as:

Pre-SMS Messages (Non customizable)
Pre-SMS Messages - Customizable
Standard SMS (Non customizable)
Customizable SMS Messages
Standard Call (Non Customizable)
Customizable Call
Prompt Calls - Standard (Where call asks member to enter XX on their phone to confirm attendance)
Custom Prompt Calls (Same as above but with more flexibility)
Short Linking to online audio for Smartphone and SMS messages
Audio Calls to standard and cell phones
Customizable Audio Calls to standard and cell phones
Standard Prompt Audio Calls to standard and cell phones
Customizable Prompt Audio Calls to standard and cell phones

I'm sure I missed a few of them, but you can see, there's quite a bit of features that are intended to
completely extend the flexibility of what is already existing.

Plus you will also get a some extra features in the control panel such as:

Real Time Tone Processing (as soon as audio is delivered, sms/call configurations are dispatched)
Easy to use interface for configuring Members, as well as Stations (unlimited Members & Stations)
Easy to use System Configuration Page
Configuration Wizard to help you connect your Two Tone Detect to the Control Panel
Audio Archiving with playback features
Detailed Analytics of SMS Delivery & Call Delivery
Integrated Support in the Control Panel
Member's Only Control Panel Forums (after system is launched)
Help Videos for each section you are attempting to configure
In depth FAQ section

That's just to name a few as well. I am sure I've missed some stuff there as well.

And to give you the final aspect of this Control Panel (Pricing), here's some details about that.

It's a one time yearly registration fee, paid once a "year" - not monthly, like any of the other providers
that offer some sort of package deals. There aren't any additional costs for Members that you add to
the system, or for Stations. There are no limit restrictions either.

Simply pay for what you use and that's it.

Would be great to hear your thoughts on it, and others thoughts as well. As I stated, the Control Panel is already being developed for this and should be available within a couple of weeks.

FireTTD

I'd be interested in hearing what members want from a control panel that can extend the Two Tone Detect software. What is it that make you - as a person presently using the Two Tone Detect Software, would want to use a control panel with as many features as described in my previous post?

I have my vision of this extension, but it would be great to hear what the masses would like, to see if I can bring it to you. So let me know your thoughts...

Thanks

Mike
FireTTD

KB4SHP

Feed Provider
Interested

Hello I would be interested in trying this out. sounds very interesting

FireTTD

Hi Yodermans & Cobraultra!

Thanks for your response and interest. I have been working on the control panel and should be able to post some screenshots and maybe even a video later on in the week for it.

If you're interested, you can send me a pm and I will show you a "demo" (basic one) that I setup for this so you can see the features of what this thing will be able to do.

Can you maybe tell me specifically what you would "like" it to do for you and I can see if I can make it happen for you, if it's not already planned.

Please let me know how I can make this better for you, and I look forward to hearing your input when you finally have access to the system.

Thanks!
Mike
FireTTD

FireTTD

I wanted to take the time to update this thread to show some of the progression that has been happening with the add on software for Two Tone Detect.

Below, you will find some examples of screen shots of different portions of the system.
There will be more to come, but you can see how easy it will be to configure your options in the control panel and manage the data.

More to come - and I will keep you posted:

Adding A Station:
-------------------------------------
add-stations - MrTechie's library

Editing A Station:
edit-station - MrTechie's library

Adding Fire Fighter:
----------------------------------------
add-ff-1 - MrTechie's library (Normal House Phone)

add-ff-2 - MrTechie's library (Normal Cell Phone - No Pre-Alerts / Prompt Audio Call)

add-ff-3 - MrTechie's library (Normal Cell Phone - With Pre-Alerts (Standard Voice) / Audio Call)

Station Dashboard:
--------------------------------------
station-dashboard - MrTechie's library

Real Time Tone Detection:

tone-monitor - MrTechie's library
detected-tones - MrTechie's library
tone-processing - MrTechie's library
activated - MrTechie's library
sent-alerts - MrTechie's library

Pre Configuration Notification:
---------------------------------------
configuration-notification - MrTechie's library

Helper Examples:
-----------------------------------------
helper-images - MrTechie's library
2014-01-29_1213 - MrTechie's library
2014-01-29_1214 - MrTechie's library

Connection Respository:
-----------------------------------------
connection-repository - MrTechie's library

Setup Instructions:
detailed-setup-instructions - MrTechie's library
2014-01-29_1217 - MrTechie's library

Thanks!
Mike
FireTTD

FireTTD

I am still interested should I PM you?

Sure Joe, go head and send me a pm. When you do, please tell me a little
bit about your setup, and how you use it. For example, are you a station member,
how many people do you have configured, how many stations, etc.

Thanks! Looking forward to hearing from you.

Mike
FireTTD

SAR-EMS

Looks like some very interesting features you have listed, especially placing audio call to phones. Would be a great addition to this already great software

FireTTD

Looks like some very interesting features you have listed, especially placing audio call to phones. Would be a great addition to this already great software

Thanks SAR-EMS! There's some new features that are going to be released as well within the next
upcoming week. One thing is, if all goes well, is a member will be able to call a dedicated number that
was assigned to their station, and be able to hear the last audio (tone) that was generated on their account.

So if you happen to miss a call just by seconds, you can call the dedicated number back and it will
automatically play that audio file for you on the call.

I am just trying to expand this system as much as possible and make it as flexible as possible for the
people who are interested, and are going to use it.

More to come soon!

Best,
Mike
FireTTD

FireTTD

Hi All,

Do a few people have a couple of mp3's that I can test with? I have a couple myself that I have recorded, but would be great to try out a few variations. Please let me know, and you can post them here, or send them to me in a pm.

Thank you!

Best,
Mike
FireTTD

FireTTD

Membership Dashboard

I wanted to share with you just some of the features that have been built within the Membership Dashboard within the control panel. This video covers how to add a new member to your account, define what type of phone, and alerts to receive, as well as the ability to sift and sort through those members.

Here's the video:
Member-Dashboard - MrTechie's library

Please let me know your thoughts, and any possible feature requests.

More to come soon!

Best,
Mike
FireTTD

Last edited:

smittyj77

Id be interested in being a beta tester.

Im currently using Two Tone Detect and have been for about a year and a half now.

The only issue is our dispatch is switching over to POCSAG paging with no voice anymore, and if would be awesome if could somehow integrate it with that.

FireTTD

Smitty,

I am pretty sure that with a POCSAG, it would have to be decoded first, and then possibly sent to like an email or something, unless you can find something like Andy's TTD where you can execute an external command after the software has run.

I've thought about possibly enhancing the dashboard later on for dispatching so it could possibly integrate into the entire setup. But that's a ways away yet.

If you're interested in becoming a beta tester and using the system, we could talk about that more, but unfortunately at the moment, there is no plans to integrate into POCSAG. That may come at a later time when I can revisit it.

Thanks
Mike
FireTTD

FireTTD

Happy Tuesday All!

Just wanted to drop in and give everyone an update. The control panel is still be developed and right on schedule. There is just one major portion that has to be done, and then it's just adding some of the bells and whistles, like stats, playing of archived audio files, etc.

There's been quite a few people who've asked for an update, and just as many interested in beta testing as well. If you are interested in beta testing, let me know and I can add you to the list. I may just in fact create a form later this week to let people fill out some basic details to become a beta tester.

Anyways, I will be able to get some more screen shots posted by mid week, and even some videos as well so you can see just how easy this system is, and how flexible it can be.

Thanks much!

Best,
Mike
FireTTD

SAR-EMS

Hey Mike, I would be interested in Beta testing. I am unable to PM you though, maybe I haven't posted on here enough times yet? Give me a holler if you are still looking and I can tell you about the departments that I am managing this for. Thanks

FireTTD

Hey Mike, I would be interested in Beta testing. I am unable to PM you though, maybe I haven't posted on here enough times yet? Give me a holler if you are still looking and I can tell you about the departments that I am managing this for. Thanks

SAR,

You need to edit your preferences within your account. When I tried to send you a PM this is what I received for a message:

SAR-EMS has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

SAR-EMS

Sorry about that, hopefully I have made the right changes. Tried to PM you and get a page that states I do not have the right privileges.

Status
Not open for further replies.