Freq search and a hit on 171.7875

Status
Not open for further replies.

pepsima1

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
So I can't seem to find what this freq is. I think it might be USFS Forest Law Net probably since its up in the 171 range.

I got this new BCD536HP and was doing a custom search range and it hit on this P25 Digital channel and the sound and clarity blew me back in my chair. It sounded pretty sweet. So I went to search the database and could not find anything.

171.7875 Nac 40B

P25 Digital

I think I remember seeing something about a year or two ago on USFS on RR of this freq and nac but don't see it anymore.

monitor142

That is the new CNF law net channel. It's referred to as LE Net. P25 NAC 40B and analog tone is 103.5. Analog traffic is rare but I have heard it a few times.

-M142

SCPD

QRT
I'm going to listen to it up here. I wonder if is not just a Cleveland frequency, but a regional law enforcement network. I read somewhere that region wide LE network was being built, assuming it was going to expand with the limited system on 166.1250 and 168.0250. The latter frequency is supposed to be USFS law enforcement national tac so I would not be surprised for them to be moving off of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.