Caroline county

Status
Not open for further replies.

Herodog

Do any body no what 700 mhz system they are planing to put up? I was just wonder if it going to be simolcast or if its going to be like stars were every tower has its own cc I no the will be using 2 of hanovers towers doswell beaverdam I hope its not like hanovers system I live in king william cant here but bits and pices of hanover but that does depend what part of the county your in very spoty coverage in king william

CPerk

Don't feel bad, I live in king William and I can't hear Hanover's system much it's very spotty but we need a tower out here n everything would hopefully improve but way they see it is long their radios work they not worried but I am for the tower out here since can't hear anything just very spotty Nd I decode from Hanover control channel is 40% then drops to 28% fast the highest I had was 74% but audio was sorta choppy but if I go into Hanover or doswell everything improves due to them having a tower, but we will see in the feature what happens for king William being on the system .

Herodog

Thank for the info very helpful for as many towers hanover has up looks like they would be stronger since we are right next to them but I think I no the reason for that I called comunications of richmond and one of the workers told me that the antennas on hanovers towers are faced back puting all the power back into the county so what we are trying to hear in king william is like listen to some on the cb that has beams pointed away from you thats how he put anyway!! He also laugh and said hanovers system is just at a idle I guess he means they not runing full power I guess any how thank for the info

Status
Not open for further replies.