Phone number for Delaware County Fireboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

phillydjdan

Doesn't that page you linked to have a 10 digit non-emergency number right on it, Sober???

WOW

Just goes to show you. You can lead a horse to water...

soberbyker

Premium Subscriber
Id never call my sup. to get my office number..Never...
End up gettin my ear chew'd thoroughly off.Possibly a
size 12 Oakley boot in my keister the next morning....

Yikes..

Maybe, but would you come here asking the people here for the number? I gave him the general number for the DELCO emergency center in the link I provided. Maybe he doesn't have the number because it's generally frowned upon having regular firefighters call fire board dispatch off radio. If not then the Chief would have the number for him no problem.

phillydjdan

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; Android 4.0.4; LG-MS870 Build/IMM76L) AppleWebKit/535.19 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/18.0.1025.166 Mobile Safari/535.19)

I seriously think this guy is a troll. I mean really, a simple Google search would have gotten the result he wanted in about 2 seconds. Why waste all that time coming on here and creating a new thread. Don't venture out of your parent's basement, and don't even think about crank calling fireboard, kid...

loumaag

Silent Key - Aug 2014
Thread Closed

I am closing this thread as it appears the OP can't take the information provided in the second post and run with it. Continuing to bash him for it isn't helping the situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.