Programming 536 - Confused & Frustrated

Status
Not open for further replies.

atlong

Database Admin
All,

I think I need some serious help here. I have a very strange issue I need worked out. I have ARC536Pro and the Sentinel Software and have programmed two favorites lists--one for DC area and the other for the Baltimore area. Here's where things go awry:

-My scanner is installed in my car and I like to listen to it when driving around DC and to and from Baltimore.
-DC area favorite list I have as FL0 and Baltimore area favorite list I have programmed as FL1.
-In each FL I have approximately 10-14 systems programmed in for the various jurisdictions.
-All systems are avoided with the exception of System 0 which is local to my home.
-As I travel into each jurisdiction I want to use quick keys to avoid and unavoid the local systems to listen to.
-As I leave System 0's area, I use quick keys to avoid it then do the same thing to unavoid system 16 as I enter that county.
-Unfortunately, when I avoid or turn off system 0 in FL0, I lose all the other systems. I can turn them on or off, but the display says nothing to scan.
-When I check my programming in ARC 536, they're there and numbered as systems correctly as I intended.
-This happens if I use the menu to manually turn on or off these various systems, or if I use quick keys.

Does anyone have a solution to this, or feel that I may have a corrupted memory card? Thanks for any help.

atlong

Database Admin
Here are both of my FL's for you all to pick apart. Home-DC is FL0 and Baltimore is FL1. Thanks for any assistance provided in advance.

Attachments

• HPD.zip
    15.5 KB · Views: 51

atlong

Database Admin
Update: As I work on this and re-read the manual for the 5th time, looks like I had the same number tag in there for multiple systems. Removed that and it appears to be working normally at this time. Will test it out later on tonight for the ride home.

Status
Not open for further replies.