OCFR and OFD..

Status
Not open for further replies.

exportdawg

I have added another feed for only monitoring Major incidents only (requiring 4 or more units)
I still have my OFD and OCFR feeds covering all the channels, but due to numerous request, I have dedicated a separate feed for Major incidents. Channels are OFD 3&4 and OCFR 4,6,8,9.

AustinLovesDrPepper

Premium Subscriber
Major Incidents

Thank you so much!!! I have a facebook page specific to OCFRD that I like to give frequent updates when listening to MCI's, House fires, Hazmat's etc... and I always get the other radio clutter on Fires 3, 5, and 7. Lol So thanks for having a dedicated channel for those "full comp" incidents since I don't have a scanner anymore. ;-)

Last edited:

exportdawg

Thank you so much!!! I have a facebook page specific to OCFRD that I like to give frequent updates when listening to MCI's, House fires, Hazmat's etc... and I always get the other radio clutter on Fires 3, 5, and 7. Lol So thanks for having a dedicated channel for those "full comp" incidents since I don't have a scanner anymore. ;-)

Not a problem...Enjoy!

AustinLovesDrPepper

Premium Subscriber
What kind of scanner are you using for this one? It sounds different than the main feed.
And also, would it be practical to have each tac channel on their own feed? I've seen it on other feeds; for example: "OCFRD North/West" or something like that? Just a thought.

Last edited:

exportdawg

What kind of scanner are you using for this one? It sounds different than the main feed.
And also, would it be practical to have each tac channel on their own feed? I've seen it on other feeds; for example: "OCFRD North/West" or something like that? Just a thought.

It's a GRE 800 and sounds more Digitized. I might switch that scanner and use another one (spare) for that feed. For the other request, I don't have enough scanners to break it out anymore than what I have.

I will look at changing the scanner out next week.

nateferg

Premium Subscriber
Curious

Do you have the capability/interest to broadcast RCFD? Don't see many/any Disney feeds on here, and hearing their operations may be interesting at times. Thanks for providing all the feeds you do!

mikewazowski

Forums Manager/Global DB Admin
Staff member
Forums Manager
Disney is 100% encrypted and most everything on Reedy Creek is also encrypted.

nateferg

Premium Subscriber
Thank you, Mike, for the answer as to why I have never seen RCFD on the website. And thank you for not feeling the need to "quote" a term I used to make yourself feel better! Have a great day.

Bolt21

Spark Chariot Driver
Actually, I provided the answer to your question, and I "quoted" your term because I was dead tired and couldn't think of the "proper" term, so I used yours. I answered your question in the middle of the night because I figured there weren't too many other folks on here at that time that could give you a timely response. Don't worry, next time you have a question I won't feel the need to make myself feel better.

Being a little hostile on your second post to this forum isn't exactly a good way to make friends in an arena that's users rely heavily on each other for information.

Status
Not open for further replies.