Southern Maine radio feed

Status
Not open for further replies.

k1agh

Premium Subscriber
All the southern maine feeds are on there. Not many people put maine feeds up because there's not much traffic unless something big is going on.

Blackink

Sorry for being "Off Topic" here:

Even Harpswell Maine, Indian Rest Road is a nice area. That road used to have the "Indian Rest Road" engraved on a piece of wood in the shape of a canoe strung high across the entrance to that road from one tree to another.

I thought that was neat looking when I visited there years ago.

k1xd

I provide three feeds for southern Maine. Not always "boring"... Biddeford feed is pretty active in the evening. There was a multi alarm fire a few weeks ago and for a while, Biddeford was the most active feed in the US!

I would like to see a Portland Maine feed, police, fire and ems. I can't pick it up from my location at home or work or I'd provide a feed. Lot's going on in Maine's biggest city and no feed.

Dave

SentinelVT

Dave,

There is a Portland/South Portland Fire and EMS feed that I provide. It is quite busy as you might expect. Due to the high volume of radio traffic that the Portland Police tends to generate, I did not include it on the feed as it would drown out the fire channels.

I have another scanner that covers Portland/South Portland Police, however I do not broadcast it. It is my personal preference to not broadcast police frequencies on this site.

Alex

Status
Not open for further replies.