Unitrunker p25 phase 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

vans113

Premium Subscriber
To my knowledge unitrunker supports control channel data from p25 phase 2 systems, I have one where I live , but I have had no luck decoding it. I used unitrunker with a edacs system and it monitored fine, but now I have no luck. Any suggestions on what I could try?

SCPD

QRT
The control channel format is nearly identical for Phase 1 and Phase 2 systems. Phase 2 has a few extra commands but the modulation, bit rate, and packet structure are the same.

If you're having trouble decoding, please give some info like - what radio(s) you're using and how you have them configured. Screenshots of the receiver window. When available, a screenshot of the 'Scope tab is also useful.

The biggest problem with P25 signals over Motorola and EDACS is P25 won't decode when partially clipped so recording volume adjustment is a bit more sensitive.

vans113

Premium Subscriber
bct-8 tapped come straight into my labtop with a 3.5mm jack running the latest version of unitrunker 1.0.27.19 my scope and everything is flat like nothing , but I am getting audio into the labtop im trying to play with the microphone settings now.

vans113

Premium Subscriber
scope does move now when I change the audio levels of the microphone would using a resistor on my tap have anything to do with effecting it?

Status
Not open for further replies.