New guy saying hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

jrpop

Hello to all. My name is Jim and I joined in April of last year so I thought it was about time for me to jump in here to introduce myself.
I'm a casual scanner listener and have been for a few years now. I have a Pro-96 and a Pro-84. I live in the Shelby Co. Tennessee area and listen to Memphis and Shelby Co. Trunked System, Air Traffic Control, and some others.
Been reading since I joined and have learned quite a bit from the experience and knowledge of others on here. Eyes and ears open, mouth shut. :)
Thanks for having me and y'all take care.

Wish that I was on Ol Rocky-Top down in the Tennessee Hills,,Aint no smoke or smog on Rocky-Top,Aint no telephone bills!...
Great State to live in boss & welcome to the boards!

jrpop

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. Thanks n4yek. I usually check into the Tennessee forum after reading in Radio Shack Scanners and then I may go to Mississippi and Arkansas and read there, too since they are close by.
Yeah, fourthhorseman, it's pretty good place to live. Been here since '69' so I've kind of gotten used to it. :)
Thanks again everyone. Glad to be here.

jfhtm350

Now that Lake City has officially changed it's name to Rocky Top, there is smog and telephone bills... :)

Ha. Aint that something. Now if Magnolia St in Knoxville will just change its name to Beverly Hills we will be getting somewhere.

Welcome Jim.

Status
Not open for further replies.