Volusia County EMS Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueMoon2

Premium Subscriber
Hello Everyone

I will be visiting my grandfather in New Smyrna Beach on Tuesday and I saw that Voluisa Co EVACs Dispatch has gone to "Central Dispatch". Yet I don't see a listing in the RRDB for that.

Who does New Smyrna Beach get dispatched by? County East or County West (I'm assuming County East judging by their location)

Can anyone advise?Thank you all!

mk262

Premium Subscriber
Hello Everyone

I will be visiting my grandfather in New Smyrna Beach on Tuesday and I saw that Voluisa Co EVACs Dispatch has gone to "Central Dispatch". Yet I don't see a listing in the RRDB for that.

Who does New Smyrna Beach get dispatched by? County East or County West (I'm assuming County East judging by their location)

Can anyone advise?Thank you all!

Your nomenclature is a little confused. Central is the term for county's dispatch. East and West are the systems.

For NSB FD and EVAC you are going to be looking for E Fire aka Fire 1 on the east system. EVAC has been dispatched on the fire dispatch for some time now. Tac 4 is a common single unit response talkgroup. You might see some stuff on Tac 8 or 10 as well. The EVAC admin channel tells the ambos where to camp out before the next call.

NSB PD and VCSO District 5 are on LE 7.

Status
Not open for further replies.