mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

steve1202

Premium Subscriber
How about creating a mobile app. Sure would be nice to have for reading the forums. Dedicated app by the way not using tapatalk. Think that was what I read to use. Thanks I believe others would agree that it would be nice to have.

dave3825

Premium Subscriber
At the top of the page is the word mobile. The data base and live audio work great but, the forums default to regular forums. Can't Radio Reference offer a mobile forum format?

Sportster77

Premium Subscriber
I read the the forums on my Dell Venue 8 Android tablet every day and it reads the same as on my Windows 7 PC. I just open RR with my browser. Never have downloaded Tapatalk.

lowboy654

DB Admin Member
Database Admin
How about creating a mobile app. Sure would be nice to have for reading the forums. Dedicated app by the way not using tapatalk. Think that was what I read to use. Thanks I believe others would agree that it would be nice to have.
Not sure what your talking about here if your phone has Internet access you should be able to log in and read the forums just like on your PC, if taptalk pops up tell it no then move on to the forums, I have been doing this for years with my phone.

cellphone

Silent key.
Premium Subscriber
Tapatalk serves me just fine for basic forum use. What is the great hate for it?

+1 I really like Tapatalk. I get alerts for replies to messages or posts to my favorite forums. The favorites view lets me look quickly at the forums I mark as favorite without having to navigate through all the forums. If someone would create a dedicated RR app, it would be a lot of development to get to the quality of Tapatalk.

mikewazowski

Forums Manager/Global DB Admin
Staff member
Forums Manager
Another+1 for Tapatalk.

I believe ForumRunner might work as well but I haven't used it in a long time.

AC0RV

Feed Provider
On my Polaroid Android S7, I am able to use Chrome to look at the forums and such from here.

Status
Not open for further replies.