The no-fly DRONE: Interactive map reveals the locations across the U.S. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

QDP2012

RadioPatriots

If the cops want to fly a drone they'll fly a drone, since the state and courts look the other way 99% of the time, and they arrogantly see their job as the most important in the world, and themselves as purty much the masters of everything. And they have such a good track record of adhering to other laws and limitations :roll:

If the cops want to fly a drone they'll fly a drone, since the state and courts look the other way 99% of the time, and they arrogantly see their job as the most important in the world, and themselves as purty much the masters of everything. And they have such a good track record of adhering to other laws and limitations :roll:

Roger That!

Full Spectrum Dominance.Its the present & future,

KB7MIB

What are you talking about? The issue isn't about law enforcement officers flying drones. It's about drones interferring with and/or endangering law enforcement aviation operations.
Smh...

RadioPatriots

True, and cops will fly their drones regardless of who or what it endangers, because their job is "all important." I was driving at the same issue from the flip-side of the coin. Smh...

w2xq

Mentor
That zoomable map map in the Daily Mail article is interesting. Looks like I can fly my drone despite being under the glideslope for McGuire AFB. I'd be spending more time fishing the thing out of the tops of tall pitch pines than flying it. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.