SDR# Build r1317

Status
Not open for further replies.

RonnieUSA

Was having all kinds of problems till this build.
It wouldn't stay on a frequency, or wouldn't stop at all.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
r1317 | prog | 2014-07-27 18:07:40 +0200 (Sun, 27 Jul 2014) | 1 line

Improved the carrier locking code
------------------------------------------------------------------------

moonbounce

Was having all kinds of problems till this build.
It wouldn't stay on a frequency, or wouldn't stop at all.

I have been having the same problem for about a week. I tried adjusting everything, nothing was working. It would hit a frequency and bounce off. At first I thought that it was the dongle but when I took the Frequency Manager and Scanner off and went manual, everything worked so I knew it wasn't the dongle. I did suspect that at some point my computer had downloaded some update that SDR didn't like much. So what I just did today was remove the F.M. and Scanner from SDR version 1312 and reinstall it. Everything seems to be running just fine now except I can't get DSDplus to scroll so right now I have no decode?

MB

moonbounce

So I reinstalled SDR Sharp, the Frequency Manager and Scanner and DSD+, now all is working as it should. So that would lead me to believe that some update that I got for my computer didn't agree with the programs.

Even have the same problem on my laptop, so it is off to do a reinstall that one.

Moonbounce

moonbounce

Version 1317 not working on the laptop and that is without running DSD plus. Just can't seem to grab and hold onto a frequency.

MB

RonnieUSA

Version 1317 not working on the laptop and that is without running DSD plus. Just can't seem to grab and hold onto a frequency.

MB

I haven't had that problem, this build seemed to fix the problems I was having.
The one thing I changed because I wasn't getting decode was the sample rate from 2.4 to 1024, and then it started working.

Status
Not open for further replies.