My Home & Mobile Setup

Status
Not open for further replies.

KM4WLV

I thought I'd post a few pics of my work in progress on my 2010 Chrysler Town & Country. This is a work in progress due to my back problems. I can only do a little bit at a time. I should hopefully be finishing up with it in the next several weeks. Thanks for looking. Let me know what you guys think and feel free to ask any questions you may have !!!!

Installed is the following:
Motorola Syntor VHF Hi Band - Top Control head at front of console
Motorola Spectra UHF - Under the VHF Syntor head at front of console
Motorola Syntor VHF Lo Band - Read of console where speakers are located

Antennas Installed:
Driver's front quarter panel - Larsen NMO 40 for Lo-Band
Roof Front - Antennex 800 Closed Coil (Unsure of P/N) - Uniden 396XT
Roof Middle - Cell Amp (Forget who the manufacturer is)
Roof Rear - Antennex VHF/UHF Dual Band - Syntor VHF Hi & Spectra UHF
Roof Rear @ Back Tailgate Left - Antennex Phantom 800 - Uniden 346XT
Roof Rear @ Back Tailgate Right - Maxrad UHF "Phantom" - Placeholder at the moment

View from outside drivers door:

View from passenger side:

View from behind driver & passenger seats:

Antennas from passenger front quarter panel:

Rear End shot of Phantom Antennas (middle antenna is for XM/Sirius Satellite Radio):

Driver Front Quarter Panel - Larsen NMO 40

Overall shot of the vehicle (and yes I know it needs a bath, lol)

joeuser

The Wretched
God Lord that's clean & pretty! I dont dare show my trucks radio stack... More dirty than my office & den! Outstanding work there.

KM4WLV

Appreciate the comments guys. I've had a couple people ask why I mounted the low band radio head that far back. Reason being is it will rarely if ever be transmitted on. It'll stay parked on a certain channel and scan will stay on all the time. I should have said what my plans are for the mount that the UHF phantom is going to be for. I'll be putting a VHF hi band 1/4 wave on that mount and it'll run to a VHF hi Motorola Maratrac. The Maratrac will be used for train spotting. The head of the radio will be mounted in the rear cargo area in the back. There's a cubby hole on the left side of the cargo area that it'll be mounted in and still provide easy access to it if needed. I didn't see the sense in putting another head up front that I wouldn't need access to all the time. Once I get home I'll mock up what it will look like and post the picture in this thread. Thanks again for the compliments!!!!

Daniel - Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 powered by the AT&T 4G LTE network and Tapatalk for Android

Status
Not open for further replies.