Radio ID's

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasoyeom

I'm looking for the method of entering radio id's as they are displayed on the screen. If a new TGID is found you press E/yes and it will confirm your storage of the id. The Uniden site says to press ./no then the radio id but when pressing ./no it is expecting you to enter a system number to enable or disable.

Jason

kma371

QRT
I'm looking for the method of entering radio id's as they are displayed on the screen. If a new TGID is found you press E/yes and it will confirm your storage of the id. The Uniden site says to press ./no then the radio id but when pressing ./no it is expecting you to enter a system number to enable or disable.

Jason

Which scanner?

jasoyeom

Sorry it's the BCD396XT. I'm using Freescan to log all the hits but if I'm mobile I'd like to be able to add a radio id and it's description if possible.

kma371

QRT
Sorry it's the BCD396XT. I'm using Freescan to log all the hits but if I'm mobile I'd like to be able to add a radio id and it's description if possible.

There is no quick/instant way to do it. Best way would be to log them, then add them later through programming via freescan.

Status
Not open for further replies.