Crossraods at Penn

Status
Not open for further replies.

MPSMP

Looking for the frequency that the management and security are on out here at the Crossroads at Penn apartments.. For the past two days I have searched 461-465mhz and had no luck. There radios look like they are GMRS radios. The mangament company is TE Miller LLC. I did a FCC search and found nothing. Anyone have any other suggestions on where to search/

ecps92

Search 450-470, don't limit yourself to 461-465.

They could be simplex and using the 465-470 spectrum, or they could also have a 451-453/456-458 allocation as well

Looking for the frequency that the management and security are on out here at the Crossroads at Penn apartments.. For the past two days I have searched 461-465mhz and had no luck. There radios look like they are GMRS radios. The mangament company is TE Miller LLC. I did a FCC search and found nothing. Anyone have any other suggestions on where to search/

MPSMP

Just a update. I found the frequency and it turned out it was on Vhf. 154.490 for any of you that maybe interested.Also am looking to share finds on Vhf/Uhf if anyone else is interested or if there is already a forum going please point me to it so I can share what I have found..

MPSMP

Looking for a little help.. I have been trying to use my own radio while working. again its 154.490 with a tone of 67.0. for some reason my radio wont go through.. No one here knows if its on a repeater. If it s does anyone have a idea what the otehr frequency would be?

wogggieee

Premium Subscriber
Try plus or minus 0.6 mhz (155.09 or 153.89) for the input. If you can get one of the "real" radios key down while your radio is scanning until you hear it, or use a close call function on a scanner.

ecps92

BAD Info. :roll:

the Off-Set of 600 Khz is for Amateur Only !

154.4900 is generally a SIMPLEX ONLY frequency.
http://wiki.radioreference.com/index.php/Common_Itinerant_and_Business

Either the Tone is Wrong or the OP has the TX set to a different Frequency (Just my WAG)

Try plus or minus 0.6 mhz (155.09 or 153.89) for the input. If you can get one of the "real" radios key down while your radio is scanning until you hear it, or use a close call function on a scanner.

ecps92

??
Input would TX, you would not need the Tone for RX except to block out other (different tone) users. Unless you have your TX/RX (input/output) reversed that doesn't make sense :confused:

It was a tone issue with My radio. I only had the tone for set for input not output..

MPSMP

NDRADIONUT Maybe the wrong tone was programmed on recieve in his hh

Yes that is what it was.. Sorry I didn't explain it clearer..

Status
Not open for further replies.