Another New Jersey Get Together...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

policefreak

Premium Subscriber
Who here would be interested in a get together in South Jersey near Deptford, Hammonton, or Burlington County somewhere? I am thinking a Saturday morning at a diner.

Monoxide16

why is it every time they get on that portable radio it comes in all broken up once they get in a foot chase that's it it sounds horrible

AC2OY

LOL Don't any of you guys live in North Jersey? I would have trekked down to Neptune but I had to work I would have enjoyed meeting all of you guys!!

Monoxide16

omg has anyone been listening to NW P - 10 at all today?? I've heard central say please repeat your message your portable came in all broken up!! are they ever gonna fix this problem? Or just wait till the new system comes out I'm about to give up listening to them analog sounds so much better! Think I'll just listen to the NJSP and gloucester co,and Montgomery Co they sound so much better

policefreak

Premium Subscriber
Ok so just so everyone knows we will be meeting on Saturday September 20 at 10 am at the Sage Diner in Mount Laurel. Address is 1170 Route 73 Mount Laurel, NJ 08054. This is just off exit 4 of the New Jersey Turnpike and exit 36 off I-295. If you have a scanner/portable please bring it. If you have any questions you can give me a pm. Hope to see you there!

Septa3371CSX1

Ok so just so everyone knows we will be meeting on Saturday September 20 at 10 am at the Sage Diner in Mount Laurel. Address is 1170 Route 73 Mount Laurel, NJ 08054. This is just off exit 4 of the New Jersey Turnpike and exit 36 off I-295. If you have a scanner/portable please bring it. If you have any questions you can give me a pm. Hope to see you there!

I may try to make it.

AC2OY

omg has anyone been listening to NW P - 10 at all today?? I've heard central say please repeat your message your portable came in all broken up!! are they ever gonna fix this problem? Or just wait till the new system comes out I'm about to give up listening to them analog sounds so much better! Think I'll just listen to the NJSP and gloucester co,and Montgomery Co they sound so much better

What is NWP-10?

Skypilot007

Premium Subscriber
I may be able to make it. It's pretty close to me. If I can rearrange another commitment I will be there. They have pretty good food there. Not the best but surely not the worst.

policefreak

Premium Subscriber
Fuzy, P-10 is a police response channel on the Burlington County TRS. MrNavy i am sorry you won't be able to make it. If all goes well we will have another one. Philmann, we would love to have you and try to help you program your scanner! Septa and Skypilot also looking forward to seeing you there. And hey is anyone on here part of the Yahoo Philly Scanner group? Why don't you put a post up there and invite people! See everyone on the 20th!

Status
Not open for further replies.