"comming Soon" Message

Status
Not open for further replies.

lvpd87701

So I get this on my account page.. not sure what it means.. I applied some time ago to renew my feed, as it was closed for awhile following theft of equipment... Am I missing a step, or what does the "coming Soon" under the status column reference to?? Thanks!!!

Listen Feed Genre Listeners Player Selection Links Status
Las Vegas Police and Fire Dispatch Public Safety 0 Coming Soon

nick223

Feed Provider
"Coming soon" in my cases were i already applied for the feed and it was approved and soon as i got everything hooked up and turned on the feed was active

richtidd

Database Admin
So I get this on my account page.. not sure what it means.. I applied some time ago to renew my feed, as it was closed for awhile following theft of equipment... Am I missing a step, or what does the "coming Soon" under the status column reference to?? Thanks!!!

Listen Feed Genre Listeners Player Selection Links Status
Las Vegas Police and Fire Dispatch Public Safety 0 Coming Soon

In this case it means you have yet to activate your feed that was approved on 2014-06-11.
Check your email for the set up email we sent you.

shawnvfd

I have gone through the steps outlined. I'm getting a Coming Soon status too. Have not received an email since activating my account.
I use the scannercast RR edition software and get

Error status from RR.
HTTP/1.0 403 Request error by HTTP PROXY.

this come after clicking Start Broadcast.

richtidd

Database Admin
I have gone through the steps outlined. I'm getting a Coming Soon status too. Have not received an email since activating my account.
I use the scannercast RR edition software and get

Error status from RR.
HTTP/1.0 403 Request error by HTTP PROXY.

this come after clicking Start Broadcast.

I approved your feed on Sept 18.

You where sent a set up email.

Check your mail box, spam folder etc.

richtidd

Database Admin
I've attached what I get when Connecting

Are you providing this feed from your home or are you providing it from a work/government network?

Proxy servers do not work with our system.
The "proxy" reference below implies that you're accessing the web through a proxy server which may have blocked your attempt to provide the feed.

Also, can you double-check that you entered your username/password into ScannerCast correctly?

One thing you could try is to see if you can provide the feed over port 8000 instead of port 80 (the default), a lot of times that gets around this type of situation. To do that, you would need to use the non-RadioReference.com-specific version of ScannerCast since it doesn't allow you to change the port number, you can get it at K1PGV's ScannerCast Another option would be to use RadioFeed, you can get it from ProScan (see the right-side of the page).

Please see here:
https://broadcastify.zendesk.com/entries/23292022-Setting-up-your-Broadcasting-Station
https://broadcastify.zendesk.com/entries/23317648-How-to-Maintain-a-Good-Feed

You can also try RadioFeed: ProScan

Status
Not open for further replies.