BCD536 HP- record TG at certain time

Status
Not open for further replies.

nr2d

Premium Subscriber
Is there q way to program the BCD536HP to record 1 talk group at a certain. For example I want to record 1 of the NJ State police talk groups between 0745 an 0815.

jonwienke

More Info Coming Soon!
No. there isn't any way to program it (or any other scanner I'm aware of) to monitor/record only a specific channel or talkgroup at a particular time.

The only thing you can do is turn on recording and then manually hold on that talkgroup. Use the system hold to hold on that system, then hit the channel hold button and use the rotary knob to dial in the talkgroup.

phask

Premium Subscriber
If you have enough to spend :) Devote one scanner to that TG - record everything,dump to PC, run a script for just that time period.

I do NOT see anyway to automate the download to PC part to make it truly automatic.

I have no experience with the software radio dongles but I'd be surprised if someone has not developed a method to do something similar.

Is there q way to program the BCD536HP to record 1 talk group at a certain. For example I want to record 1 of the NJ State police talk groups between 0745 an 0815.

joeuser

The Wretched
Unitrunker & DSD+ would not remote on but it will record everything until you run out of hard drive space. ~50$ & an old PC - you'd be on your way!

Status
Not open for further replies.